by Innovative Training Works, Inc
Warning: Last items in stock!
Real-Life Application -- exposes the learners with activities that simulates real-world contexts. Activities that are based on local culture, history, and reality which are related to everyday life of a Filipino High School student.
Framework for 21st Century Learning -- expands the learning experience of learners to 7e learning cycle and REM model. The learning experiences give the learners opportunities to improve collaborative and communication skills, experimentation skills, and exploration to discover results on their own. These opportunities provides platform for learners to develop 21st century competencies.
Career and Professional Development -- ensures alignment of content to the DepEd and TESDA curricula which will equip the learners with information, media and technology skills, learning and innovation skills, effective communication skills, and life and career skills.
Integrative Learning -- Connecting skills and knowledge from multiple sources and experiences. Makes connections across curricula while mastering the technical skills.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Information and Communication Technologies
2. Rules of Netiquette
3. Advanced Word Processing Skills
4. Advanced Spreadsheet Skills
5. Advanced Presentation Skills
6. Imaging and Design for Online Environment
7. Online Platforms for ICT Content Development
8. Basic Web Page Creation
9. Collaborative ICT Development
10. Interactive Multimedia
11. ICT as platform for Change
12. ICT Project for Social Change
13. ICT Project Publication and Statistics
14. ICT Project Maintenance
15. The Disadvantages of ICT
|Author(s)||Innovative Training Works|
* required fields
No customer comments for the moment.