by Atty. Paulino D. Ungos, Jr.
Paulino Q. Ungos, III
Intended as textbook for students of AgrarianLaw and Social Legislation and as a handyreference for professors...
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Intended as textbook for students of Agrarian Law and Social Legislation and as a handy reference for professors
Presents the basic agrarian law and social legislation which are scattered in statute books
All in one book in Agrarian Law
• The Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Law of 1998
• The Tenant Emancipation Law
• The Code of Agrarian Reforms
• Domestic Workers Act
• The Migrant Workers and Overseas Filipinos Act of 1995
• The Paternity Leave Act of 1996
• The Solo Parents’ Welfare Act of 2000
• Magna Carta of Persons with Disability
• The Special Protection of Children against Abuse, Exploitation, and Discrimination Act
• The Magna Carta of Women
• Anti-Violence against Women and their Children Act of 2004
• Anti-Trafficking of Persons Act of 2003
• The Anti-Sexual Harassment Act of 1995
• The Home Development Mutual Fund Law of 1980
• The National Health Insurance Act of 1995
• The Social Security Act of 1997
• The Government Service Insurance System Act of 1997
|Author(s)||Atty. Paulino D. Ungos, Jr. Paulino Q. Ungos, III|
|Dimension||6 inches x 9 inches|
* required fields
No customer comments for the moment.